Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Last weekend of June




 
Spent my afternoons with my dearest dogs and hamster. 
I can't help but to keep wondering why do people abuse animal?
Why have they done wrong to deserve that?
So much angst. I hope those abuser die in the most torturous way.
 
 Anyway, this is my new hamster. & I am still not sure about its gender. ): 
It wont let me touch it. I hope I can tame it someday.


 Homemade bangers and mash. Did the sausages at my bff house. 

Recipe for the mash
 Ingredients: Potatoes, Milk, Sour cream, Salt, One Stick Butter and Minced Garlic.

Step 1: Boil the potatoes for 30 mins and smashed it in the same pot used for boiling.
Step 2: Melt butter, salt, milk and garlic in another pot.
Step 3: Mix the sour cream with the mashed potatoes until it looks creamy and smooth.
Last step: Mix step 2 into step 3.

Tips: You dont have to pour the whole of step 2 into the mashed potatoes. 
Its up to your own taste bud. Keep the leftovers just in case somebody else needs more.

Total time taken: 40 mins including preparations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment